Flash XC40P LT Spinn - Light and fast two-part spinning rods, for sophisticated fishing of zanders, trouts, perches, asps, and even pikes.
Flash XC40P SF Spinn - Classics and universals, that is the rods with still most popular lengths – 8 and 9 feet and in the most used c.w. range – 25, 30 and 35 grams.
Used multi-layer construction combines three types of graphite by Japanese Toray company:
- graphite of 30 million PSI as a basic substance of the blank core;
- high modulus graphite with high durability, from 36 to 46 million PSI, in middle layers;
- XC40P X-CROSS Hi-Endurance graphite composite used in a form of a cross braid in external layer, increasing resistance to damage.
Elements used to reinforce the Flash XC40P rods:
- SiC type guides with a ceramic ring perfectly dissipating heat, with reduced diameter and mass, placed in a light, but strong and elastic frame;
- butt caps combining different types of composite materials based on a cork with hard, light and durable EVA foam;
- DPS type handles with carbon inserts, allowing for a better feeling of bait's work;
- two-component, ageless epoxy lacquer for threads;
- threads by American Gudebrod company.
All new blanks were made with a Multi-Protection Layer technology, consisting of putting several layers of high-durability against damages graphite on the core. Additionally, their surface has been secured against mechanical damages with carbon cross braid.
Dragon: "We are a group of professional anglers, specialized in every fishing meethod. Our goal is to test tackle distributed by Dragon in the most extreme conditions in order to improve its quality and durability from year to year. We believe that our efforts will give you opportunity to use the tackle matching top world standards".