• Composite body and rotor with increased stiffness
• 9 stainless steel ball bearings
• Infinitive Anti-Reverse roller bearing
• V-shape, duraluminium spool
• HEG-class main gear, machine-cut, ultralight and super-smooth rotation
• Titanium oversized line roller with anti-twist function
• Tubular superhard bail
• Long-life bail spring
• Stainless steel main shaft and main gear shaft
• Duraluminium machine-cut handle
• Rotor Super Balance System
• Multidisc front drag with micro adjustment, waterproof
• Ergonomic handle knob, made of hard EVA.
After over a dozen years of market success of TEAM DRAGON reels it’s time for a change. The second generation of this series is a completely innovative project, prepared from its base at the request of the Dragon by one of the Japanese manufacturers. The most important assumptions to meet the new constructions are:
• maximum rigidity of the body, providing solide seating of transmission components and preventing any unnecessary movement when operating at high load, both in the case of a metal and a graphite body;
• reinforced, machine cut, HEG class transmission gear, made of high quality alloy;
• axis of the spool shaft and the gear made of stainless steel;
• fully waterproofness of the drag system;
• corrosion protection through the tightness of the housing preventing getting inside of pollutants, including fine sea salt crystals;
• duraluminum spool and the rotors are made in the V-concept style;
• ball bearings made of stainless steel;
• titanium line rollers;
• handle cut in CNC technology with homogenous metal bar with a lightweight and highly rigid alloy.
Production of all four models we commissioned a plant, which produced such well-known and reliable constructions as Ryobi Zauber.
Dragon Fishing Equipment! A huge offer of rods, reels, lures and accessories. Team Dragon is a group of passionate fishermen who have been testing our equipment for many years in the most demanding fisheries in the world.
Anglers expect the quality of the offered equipment to keep pace with their growing skills and ambitions. To meet the expectations of our customers, we have implemented the so-called Quality Optimization System (QOS), consisting in creating a closed chain of technological connections, controlled at every stage of the production process - from the initial design to the final assembly.
An important element of the system is the use of an optimized design with the use of the highest quality components and materials. A perfect example is the bearing - one of the most important elements determining the durability of a reel. It is not the quantity, but most of all the quality of the bearings used that affects whether the reel will be used for many seasons, or whether it will end up in the garbage after being used several times. Taking into account the dimensions and the loads occurring during operation, the best reel bearings are currently manufactured in Japan, Taiwan and Germany. These are the bearings we use in Dragon reels! As a result, even the cheapest models meet high standards, work flawlessly and never disappoint their owners!