The group of casting rods, designed for jerking with different size of lures.
The multi layer construction joins three kinds of graphites by Japanese Toray company:
• graphite 24 mln PSI which is the basic substance of the root of the blank;
• high module graphites with high resistance, from 24 to 46 mln PSI, in middle layers, especially in these places in blanks, where weight reduction and acceleration of action was needed;
• HDG Endurance graphite composite in outer layer, increasing resistance to damages.
All the elements used to create Dragon Millenium HDG rods meet the quality standards set by Team Dragon:
• SIC type of guides, with ceramic ring perfectly transfering the heat, with reduced diameter and weight, e, light and embedded in light but strong and elastic frame;
• the handles joining hard and durable EVA foam with grinded cork (Portuguese AA class cork in fly rod);
• modern handles TVS type, enabling direct contact of angler’s hand with the blank (DPS in the strongest models);
• two two components, ageless, epoxy varnish for frappings;
• threads for frappings by American Gudebrod company.
Third edition of Dragon MILLENIUM rods is coming! After few years, during which this price level was represented by Viper series, the anglers will have in their hands heavily upgraded but strongly referring to their tradition, MILLENIUM HDG rods. You can find the genes of their predecessors in many of new blanks. They were produced in Multi – Protection Layer technology, which consists in putting few layers of high resistance to damage graphite on the root. The ability of putting many matts with different stiffness and characteristic without increasing the amount of used epoxy resin is a standard.
The effect are the rods which are slimmer, faster, lighter and more resistant to damages.
Dragon: "We are a group of professional anglers, specialized in every fishing meethod. Our goal is to test tackle distributed by Dragon in the most extreme conditions in order to improve its quality and durability from year to year. We believe that our efforts will give you opportunity to use the tackle matching top world standards".