The 3pcs and 4pcs constructions of these rods makes every rod extremely easy to transport and will easily fit in any car. Despite the compactness, the rods do not compromise on sensitivity and responsiveness because of the high modules full carbon blanks with NANOSHEET technology. The rods are perfect to target trout and perch with smaller lures. Nevertheless there are also rods in the range that can handle bigger lures for targeting pike.
• Slim, lightweight, responsive High Modulus Full Carbon + HPC + Nanosheet blank designed for a wide range of lure fishing techniques
• The Norden rod series is developed for anglers who are looking for mobility, but at the same time don’t want to sacrifice performance
• Available in 4 piece and 3 piece options, in lengths ranging from 7’0” (2.13m) to 11’0”(3.35m)
• Anti-tangle Seaguide XOG guides for improved casting
• Cork handle with custom designed SHIMANO reel seat
• All rods have an excellent ‘special progressive’ action, which differs when working lures and when fighting fish, to ensure optimal angler control in each situation
Founded in the early 1920’s by Shozaburo Shimano, Shimano started off as a company known for precision engineering. Today the company is regarded as one of the forerunners in product innovation and a leader in the industry.
Shimano prides itself on its ability to design and produce fishing tackle that features cutting edge technology such as High Efficiency Gearing (HEG), A-RB and TC4 Construction.
With more than 75 employees in the fishing tackle division in Irvine, California headquarters, Shimano American Corporation has a national sales force of 60 of the most seasoned professionals in the industry that have a passion for fishing.
With an eye towards the future, Shimano is heavily involved in youth development around the country and environmental and governmental affairs that help protect the land and sea.