The new SEDONA spinning series is developed with versatility in mind. The series consist of a blend of fast-action and moderate-action rods that are perfectly fitted for the modern lure angler. To offer even more options the range now include specific deadbait and chub fishing models.
• The series consists of a blend of fast-action and moderate-action rods that are perfectly fitted for the modern lure angler
• Reinforced X carbon tape construction (Diaflash) on butt section only, resulting in increased compression strength and impact resistance
• Versatile range of rods for bass, perch, zander and pike
• Special models specifi cally created for dead baiting and chub fishing
• Full Carbon + Diafl ash construction blanks
• Seaguide XOG guides
Founded in the early 1920’s by Shozaburo Shimano, Shimano started off as a company known for precision engineering. Today the company is regarded as one of the forerunners in product innovation and a leader in the industry.
Shimano prides itself on its ability to design and produce fishing tackle that features cutting edge technology such as High Efficiency Gearing (HEG), A-RB and TC4 Construction.
With more than 75 employees in the fishing tackle division in Irvine, California headquarters, Shimano American Corporation has a national sales force of 60 of the most seasoned professionals in the industry that have a passion for fishing.
With an eye towards the future, Shimano is heavily involved in youth development around the country and environmental and governmental affairs that help protect the land and sea.