Set of light glued-in tip rods with three different bait weights and three lengths will ensure the perch hunters the ability to choose an equipment for every conditions and any type of bait.
Strong 20-gram jig rods, destined for light fishing for zanders and for heavier perch baits, used at deep fisheries.
Used multi-layer construction combines three types of graphite by Japanese Toray company:
- graphite of 30 million PSI as a basic substance of the blank core;
- high modulus graphite with high durability, from 36 to 46 million PSI, in middle layers;
- XC40P X-CROSS Hi-Endurance graphite composite used in a form of a cross braid in external layer, increasing resistance to damage.
Elements used to reinforce the Flash XC40P rods:
- SiC type guides with a ceramic ring perfectly dissipating heat, with reduced diameter and mass, placed in a light, but strong and elastic frame;
- butt caps combining different types of composite materials based on a cork with hard, light and durable EVA foam;
- DPS type handles with carbon inserts, allowing for a better feeling of bait's work;
- two-component, ageless epoxy lacquer for threads;
- threads by American Gudebrod company.
All new blanks were made with a Multi-Protection Layer technology, consisting of putting several layers of high-durability against damages graphite on the core. Additionally, their surface has been secured against mechanical damages with carbon cross braid.
Dragon Fishing Equipment! A huge offer of rods, reels, lures and accessories. Team Dragon is a group of passionate fishermen who have been testing our equipment for many years in the most demanding fisheries in the world.
Anglers expect the quality of the offered equipment to keep pace with their growing skills and ambitions. To meet the expectations of our customers, we have implemented the so-called Quality Optimization System (QOS), consisting in creating a closed chain of technological connections, controlled at every stage of the production process - from the initial design to the final assembly.
An important element of the system is the use of an optimized design with the use of the highest quality components and materials. A perfect example is the bearing - one of the most important elements determining the durability of a reel. It is not the quantity, but most of all the quality of the bearings used that affects whether the reel will be used for many seasons, or whether it will end up in the garbage after being used several times. Taking into account the dimensions and the loads occurring during operation, the best reel bearings are currently manufactured in Japan, Taiwan and Germany. These are the bearings we use in Dragon reels! As a result, even the cheapest models meet high standards, work flawlessly and never disappoint their owners!