• Light cap - high comfort
• High-quality material with a close weave
• Mesh inserts on the sides for easy ventilation
• Neoprene visor for easy filing caps and such. Hides it in his pocket
• Rear puller regulating circuit
• On the sides of airy mesh inserts
There’s a reason more fishermen around the world put their faith in the original balsa lure from Finland. Beginning in 1936, the successes of the Original Floater, Magnum and the Shad Rap were followed by other Rapala
products that found their way into tackle boxes of anglers around the world. Lures like the Husky Jerk, Fat Rap, Countdown and the new innovative lures like the X-Rap, DT series and the Twitchin’ Rap. It is a legacy of unwavering quality that can be seen in every lure, every fillet knife, every pro-designed tool and every accessory that we make.