For years it’s been the most popular graphite reel (rotor and body). Known primarily from the high load-bearing capacity and failure-free usage. Reels Ecusima will hit stores in full size kit manufactured by Ryobi: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000 and 8000. Key design features include:
• rotor and body made of high-impact graphite composite;
• Ryobi ELAM system that provides more accurate and equal winding of braided lines and nylon lines on a spool;
• patented locking system based on a reverse eight-rolller thrust bearing;
• major axis made of stainless steel;
• elements of the main gear using CNC technology;
• duralumin spool;
• all bolts in the reel made of stainless steel;
• no spare spool
Since its establishment as a die casting manufacturer in HIROSHIMA in December 1943, Ryobi Limited has accumulated innovative technologies by making components for automobiles, electronics, telecommunications and other industries. In 1944, Ryobi has leveraged these technologies and drawn on its experience to diversify into the manufacture of printing equipment, fishing tackle, golf supplies, power tools and builders'''' hardware. Therefore RYOBI, DAIWA and SHIMANO are the top three fishing tackle brands in Japan.
In 2000, JOHSHUYA company, the largest Japanese chain group of fishing tackle, gained the ownership of RYOBI fishing tackle sector.
In November 2008, JOHSHUYA company and WEIHAI RYOBI INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD reached agreement that WEIHAI RYOBI INT’L was authorized to manufacture, sell and operate RYOBI fishing tackle products worldwide (excluding Japan Market).
Wherever in the world our dedicated R&D department and local engineering teams work to create innovative fishing products that keep you one step ahead.
Ryobi is all around you, making an enjoyable, comfortable daily lifestyle possible.