- body, cover and rotor - aluminum
- CNC machined, stainless steel and high durability main gear
- aluminum spool (Large Caliber DNA Spool)
- sealed drag system, carbon washers
- ball bearings: 7
- infinity anti-reverse
- FS Drag System - Remove spool without changing drag set up
- handle and knob - CNC machined, stainless steel
- RFO (Ryobi Flat Oscillation) System
Since its establishment as a die casting manufacturer in HIROSHIMA in December 1943, Ryobi Limited has accumulated innovative technologies by making components for automobiles, electronics, telecommunications and other industries. In 1944, Ryobi has leveraged these technologies and drawn on its experience to diversify into the manufacture of printing equipment, fishing tackle, golf supplies, power tools and builders'''' hardware. Therefore RYOBI, DAIWA and SHIMANO are the top three fishing tackle brands in Japan.
In 2000, JOHSHUYA company, the largest Japanese chain group of fishing tackle, gained the ownership of RYOBI fishing tackle sector.
In November 2008, JOHSHUYA company and WEIHAI RYOBI INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD reached agreement that WEIHAI RYOBI INT’L was authorized to manufacture, sell and operate RYOBI fishing tackle products worldwide (excluding Japan Market).
Wherever in the world our dedicated R&D department and local engineering teams work to create innovative fishing products that keep you one step ahead.
Ryobi is all around you, making an enjoyable, comfortable daily lifestyle possible.