HighRider V2 Belly Boat 150
The perfect belly boat designed and developed by anglers for anglers! In the HighRider V2 you will sit well above the waterline, in a very comfortable seat, that can easily be adjusted.
The boat is straightforward to maneuver and cuts effortlessly through the water. The 4-chamber construction gives the angler extra security.
Rigid U-frame with Drop stitch air chamber floor for extra high seating, comfort, and stability!
Custom drop stitch seat with extra comfort, updrift and rod holders!
3 Waterproof EVA side boxes, with click lid and practical sliding rail strap system, large waterproof front bucket, with click lid, for safe storage.
Drag pads, under frame, so boat can be dragged across ground, on short venue shifts with practical front drag strap, that also locks the seat in place, during transport with backpack straps.
Easy detachable crossbar and apron with measuring print, and offset pontoon air valves, giving space for mounts for echo sounders etc.
HIGH RIDER V2 BELLY BOAT 150
• Built 0.9mm armored PVC sheet
• Armored PVC drop stitch floor and Seat
• Heat sealed and reinforced seams
• Protech Airvalves x4 – pontoon valves off set, for pad mounting
• 3 Waterproof EVA side bags
• 1 waterproof EVA front bag
• Adjustable Footrest
• Back Pack Carry straps
• Drag strap and drag pads
• Repair pro Kit
• Practical foot pump included
• Recommend PSI pressure: tube 3.6 psi, floor 10 psi
• Net weight 12kg
• 150cm total length
• Max Load 145kg
• Detachable luggage net, robust easy-access side bags
– a brand developed for predator fishing targeting primarily pike, perch and zander, but in general all predator fish.
The backbone of SAVAGE GEAR is a significant work of product development done by PROLOGIC product manager Mads Grosell. Local experts from central Europe as well as Scandinavia have during the recent period developed and tested the products and we can proudly say that this program is the most innovative set-up and worked through program which has entered the trade for several years.