• Increased strength HAGANE Gear to overcome the most extreme pressure
• HAGANE Body for assured protection and rigidity with advanced G Free design
• X-Protect to prevent water intrusion to the line roller and roller clutch
• Durable cross carbon drag for improved fi ghting control
• X-SHIP for increased cranking power and smooth rotation under heavy load
• Aero Wrap for excellent line lay
• Lightweight Magnumlite Rotor, made of Ci4+ material, for smooth winding control
• AR-C lightweight cold forged aluminium spool with TI coating
Founded in the early 1920’s by Shozaburo Shimano, Shimano
started off as a company known for precision engineering. Today the company is regarded as one of the forerunners in product innovation and a leader in the industry.
Shimano prides itself on its ability to design and produce fishing tackle that features cutting edge technology such as High Efficiency Gearing (HEG), A-RB and TC4 Construction.
With more than 75 employees in the fishing tackle division in Irvine, California headquarters, Shimano American Corporation has a national sales force of 60 of the most seasoned professionals in the industry that have a passion for fishing.
With an eye towards the future, Shimano is heavily involved in youth development around the country and environmental and governmental affairs that help protect the land and sea.